Rockwall Youth Fair Scholarship Application
Who may apply?
• Student must be a member of Rockwall 4-H Club and/or Rockwall FFA Program during the school year for which they are applying beginning in August/September prior to making application.
• Student must be eligible candidate to graduate in May/June during the year for which the scholarship is granted. If the student does not graduate the scholarship will be rewarded at the discretion of the Rockwall Youth Fair Board.
• The Scholarship will only be given to a student who will be attending an accredited college, university, vocational, or trade school.
• Selected applicants will be interviewed.
• The scholarship will be given annually to one (1) student and shall be for a total of at least $1,000.
• Proof of enrollment must be submitted for one (1) time payment of at least $1000. Money will be sent directly to college, university, vocational, or trade school in the student’s name.
• The applicant must be enrolled as a full time student.
2018 SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
DR. JOE D. LOFTIS SCHOLARSHIP
ODIS LOWE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP